Om Shanti - Serpent / Spider Mum Backpack
The coolest pack ever made. Encircled with the Trillium Pattern, The serpent symbolizes wisdom, fluidity and regeneration as it climbs among the tender blooms of the chrysanthemum. This asian flower typically relates to love, health and happiness and Confucious even suggested using its unfolding petals as a focus point for meditation.
The Sanskrit letters encircled in the background are Om Shanti. Together they mean “the vibration of universal peace”. Altogether there is enough positive symbolism on this pack to elevate your mind at a glance!
art by Jon Osiris
Here’s the rest of the deets.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators